Saturday, May 7, 2011

The BIG news........

For those of you who don't know I am taking a vacation from my vacation!

European Vacation countdown..................10 days!

I am flying out of Australia May 17th.  I will arrive in Paris and stay about a week.  I see shopping and Champagne in my future ;)  Then, May 27th Brett and I will go to a wedding in Brussels, Belgium.  From there we have a flight booked to Kiev, Ukraine to visit some friends of Brett's.  We will then work our way from East to West, making our way to Croatia, Czech Republic, Poland, Germany, Italy, Spain, and wherever else the wind takes us.   The rest of the story of Europe will be plan as we go so I am sure there will be some exciting stories to come!  I will be in Europe for 2 months before returning to Australia mid-July.  I am so excited I want to keep doing the Sarah Jessica Parker squeal from Sex and the City!  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is AMAZING!! I'm so jealous!