Monday, January 17, 2011

Is Oklahoma and Texas in the same state?

I worked the 9 a.m. shift Sunday morning with my good friend Harriet.  After work I ate a Barramundi Fillet with salad and chips and it was scrumptious!  Harriet and I decided we would go for a glass of wine after work because it was the perfect "Flips Patio" kind of day.  
We also had lots of stories to laugh about that derived from two nights previous where we had gotten off work after 12:30 a.m. and went for a glass of wine......which turned into bottles of wine.  We laughed and danced and laughed some more!   
On our way to a pub with a large outdoor beer garden, we decided to stop into a small Asian massage parlor for a neck and back massage.  

After our half hour of relaxation we enjoyed wine and a dips platter on the patios of 2 different pubs.  As Harriet and I were enjoying our chat amongst ourselves a guy plopped right down next to me, startling both of us, and said "Are you from America? I thought I heard an American twang and I had to come over because I love America!"  After fighting back my laughter due to his childish excitement I answered back, "Yes, I am from Oklahoma."  His next response gave me the title to this blog.

Well I figured every blog doesn't have to be for big adventures.  Sometimes days like yesterday are just as worthy of sharing!

No comments: